FRAMLINGHAM FRIDAY 5, 2020
now known as THE RICKY PEACHER FRIDAY 5
will be held on
FRIDAY 5TH JUNE
ENTRIES TO THE 5 MILE AND JUNIOR RACE SERIES ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
The Friday 5 series of races is long established in Suffolk and Framlingham Flyers host one of the 2020 series of races . The 6 events, each held on a Friday evening, are 5 miles in length and over varying courses from off road, through multi terrain to road.
The Sports Club, Badingham Road, Framlingham Suffolk IP13 9HS
Certificate of Course Accuracy – 16/102
The measured course is on road apart from approximately 100 metres on gravel and grass at the finish. The start is in Pageant Place, just off Saxmundham Road, the B1119, goes out along this road turning left to Cransford, then left toward Badingham Road (B1120) then on toward the Sports Club drive, left onto this and on to the finish near the pavilion. The course is described as ‘gently undulating’ and has definite PB potential. It does not go up the Market Hill!
Races Online UK will be handling all entries and results, bringing the following benefits:
- Enter as many of the six races as you like, in a single transaction.
- All of your race results will be automatically linked, ensuring that they count towards your series score.
- You can enter additional races at a later date (even on the day), and they will still be linked.
- Series scores will be automatically calculated by Races Online UK and therefore available faster.
- Entries open on 9th March 2020 for both Senior and Junior Races
- ENTRY FEES
- Junior: £4 (£5 on the night)
- Senior:Affiliated £12 (£13 on the night). Unaffiliated £14 (£15 on the night)
- ON THE NIGHT ENTRIES ONLY IF RACE LIMIT IS NOT REACHED BEFOREHAND
- START TIMES
The Junior Fun Run will start at 7.00 p.m. and the 5 mile race will start at 7.30 p.m. Runners must be 15 years and over on the day to enter the 5 mile race.
The use of any audio device is strictly prohibited. The use of any such device will result in disqualification.
Runners must be 15 years and over on the day to enter this race.
Prizes will be awarded to the first 3 male and first 3 female finishers and then the 1st U20F, FSEN(20-39), F40, F45, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70+, U20M, MSEN(20-39), M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70+. Runners are eligible to win more than 1 prize where applicable.
Also First Male and Female teams (first 3 to score)
There will be a memento for all finishers.
Showers and changing facilities, toilets and car parking together with a bar and barbecue.
JUNIOR FUN RUN
There will also be a Junior 2k Multi Terrain Fun Run, prior to the 5 mile event, starting at 7.00p.m.
Prizes for this will be awarded to the 1st Boy and Girl U9, U11, U13 and U15. Under 8’s MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Medals for all finishers in the Junior event.
Entries for the Junior Event will be on the night between 5.30 and 6.45p.m. at the Race Headquarters.